Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here's an Update


I am sorry everyone for not updating sooner, and I don't have any new pictures to show because our computer has zero space to download anything. Many of you know that life has been crazy for us lately! I have been teaching preschool, and although my first choice is be a mom, since I have to work this is definitly what I want to be doing! I love it! I am having such a great time. I am just glad that I am doing something that I actually feel confident doing (that's huge for me). I got my Professional Preschool Education degree at BYU-I last fall and its just straight training specifically for teaching preschool. Also, the program I am in now is very similar to what I studied at school. Its neat having my own classroom...I'm getting used to being the one "in charge." My assistant is probably in her early forties, I feel kind of funny telling her what to do, no I'm not bossy. Anyway, she is a great help to me because she has been in the program before and she is nice her name is Helga and she is from Germany. It is great getting to know the kids. This week we have talked about trees! Its been great:) We'll probably focus on that for a while and go into fruit growing on trees, apples and then leaves changing - and some time I want to do pumpkins because we have tons in our garden this year!

5 comments:

Burbs said...

thanks for updating darling. You are very interesting!! Can't wait to hear some fun stories from school on hear.

Suzy Q said...

Hey you! :) Its nice to hear that everything is going well :) That sounds like a lot of fun your having at your new job. :) Well have a great rest of the week!

Corynn

Jennie said...

How fun! I bet you're the best teacher ever! If you ever need to practice on kids, let me know :) Love you!

Skeem's said...

Glad to hear it's all going well! I am sure the kids just adore you. I only wish you could teach my kids!! It was nice to see you this last weekend, Luke is getting so big I love it! take care and love you:) sis

Suzy Q said...

OMGosh that is so sweet of you I would love that and im not gonna lie I might take you up on that! I love seeing you guys and id LOVE to visit YALL! Luke is absolutley adorable! Such a sweetie. Yea its pretty hard sometimes but I am staying optimistic! I am having a lot more fun this year so far than I did last year! Its been a lot better but I still miss home and Jesse ALOT! :) I know everything will work out tho. :) Talk to you soon girl! Love ya! Have a great weekend!

Corynn