Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me.

Ken gave me such a fun surprise on my birthday! He put his scrubs on and left for work (or so I thought). A few minutes later he came back with Shelese, who babysat Luke while we went out! First he took me to get a nice guitar tuner, guitar strings (which were desperately needed), and some extra picks! Then we went to dinner at the cutest little European cafe type place called the Bistro, it was really fun. Then we went and saw "Where the Wild Things Are" its wierd but I liked it :) Also, he gave me a huge stache of chocolate. Also he made me breakfast burritos in the morning. Took out garbages, and EVEN helped with dishes! He was so thoughtful and loving!

1 comments:

Denise, Walt Bresg said...

glad to hear of him spoiling you Lyns, you deserve it!! love you honey